AG Wine is the best French wine app for the iPhone and iPad, giving you everything you need to learn about wines of France.
Learn about French wines
Use our top-rated wine app on your iPhone or iPad to learn about France’s wine regions and grape varieties. We help you learn how to choose French wines that are most likely going to give you a great wine every time. Simply look for our logo to identify our favorite wine regions and grape varieties, chosen for their overall consistency, quality, and price-value.
Help choosing wine while on the go
AG Wine was specifically designed to allow anyone to quickly make a well-informed choice without having to know every bottle’s ratings. While ratings are valuable, when trying to choose a wine at a store or restaurant, it can slow you down. This is why we developed an approach to help you choose your next bottle of wine and give you the confidence to order without needing individual bottle ratings. And the best part? You never need an internet connection to use our app!
Perfect for travel to France
Visiting France and want to ‘drink local’? No problem! Just search by region, appellation or grape. And the best part? Our wine app never requires an internet connection, making it ideal for travelers who do not have an unlimited international data plan (no expensive roaming charges).
We are building the most comprehensive wine app on the market
AG Wine aims to cover every grape and appellation from all of France’s wine regions:
- South of France (Languedoc, Provence, Roussillon)—Already in the app!
- Rhone Valley—Already in the app!
- Chablis and Northern Burgundy—Already in the app!
- Bordeaux—Already in the app!
- Loire Valley—Already in the app!
- Alsace—Already in the app!
- Jura & Savoie—Already in the app!
- Beaujolais—Already in the app!
- Burgundy’s Cote d’Or, Cote Chalonnaise, and Maconnais—Already in the app!
- Champagne (coming soon!)
- Southwest France (coming soon!)